Part of your Professional Workflow
When exporting to Final Cut or Motion, Claquette will create separate layers for screen content, front window, camera video and the mouse cursor.
Leverage the Power of Final Cut & Motion
Claquette automatically inserts layers, masks and keyframes into exported projects.
Highlight points of interest by defocusing the background or attach a spotlight to the mouse cursor. New possibilities in familiar tools.
Built for OS X
Claquette is a true Mac application with a native user experience. It supports OS features such as automatic saving, Versions and Undo.
Claquette tags recordings with the color profile of the current screen. This profile is used to perform color matching during export.
Claquette runs as 64-bit process and utilizes all cores and features of today's Macs.
When exporting to Motion, Claquette uses ProRes4444 to ensure high quality, fast editing and vibrant colors.
Minimum System Requirements
- Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better.
- 2GB of RAM (4GB of RAM recommended).
- 10GB of free disk space (for recording storage).
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later.
To learn about recent changes and additions, please have a look at the release notes.
- H.264 is used for the following export presets:
- 480p (SD)
- 720p (HD)
- 1080p (HD)
- ProRes4444 is used for:
- Final Cut Pro X project exports
- Motion 5 project exports
- ProRes422 is used for composited HQ exports.